Sunday 9 November 2014

November Garmin VIRB videos

Back in June both me and Sam entered a competition to win a Garmin VIRB elite action camera, after a couple of weeks I received the email; 'congratulations you have been selected to be one of the 50 testers'. I was very excited having been chosen over Sam, my Dad and Paul. I accepted and was committed to uploading a video every month till December.

I have no experience using an action camera so when it arrived I was excited and a little apprehensive (Sam was like a kid at Christmas). Receiving the camera before we went to New Zealand was a blessing and has allowed us to video some of our adventures.

Our two videos from the great walks were taken in completely different weather and in turn give two very different videos. Even after 3 and a bit months of editing, I still seem to find new ways and guages to showcase all the extra information the VIRB picks up. GPS, speed, G-forces, altitude and I haven't even played with syncing it up to a heart rate monitor or other gizmos yet.

All in all a fantastic camera to share our travelling experienes.

Milford Track

Kepler Track